As an allRiDi customer, there are several ways in which you can contact allRiDi for support:
Live Chat via the website
Navigate to www.allridi.com in your browser and scroll down. Click on the message popup icon at the bottom right corner and hit the “New Conversation” button. From here you can type your message and chat with allRiDi support live.
In App Chat support
This is the preferred method of support. To access the In App Support, tap the hamburger menu in the top left corner and select "Chat Support" . Open a chat to have a live chat with an allRiDi agent
Tap the hamburger menu in the top left hand corner and select "Email Support". In the provided fields, type your email address and description of the problem you are having then hit "Submit" . Pressing send will prompt you to open your installed email client with our support email address already inputted. Send the mail from your email client.
allRiDi provides a help center to customers which can be accessed via help.allridi.com. From here you can enter the item you are looking for in the search bar. If you cannot find the item, you and register for the help center to create a ticket. To sign up:
- Click on Sign Up
- Enter your full name (Use the same name on your driver profile)
- Enter your email (Use the same email on your driver profile)
- Complete the Captcha
- Select Register
- You will receive an automated email with a link to activate your account and create a password.
- Once done, you can login to the help center with your email address and created password.
Once your account has been created, your can create a ticket by:
- Tapping "New Support Ticket"
- Enter your email address in the "Requester" field
- Enter a brief Description in the "Subject" Eg: Rider Did Not Pay
- In the description field, put as much details as possibles and where possible, attached a screenshot that will assist in resolving your issue.
- Once all fields have been completed, hit submit
Once a ticket has been submitted, an agent will respond within 24-48 hours. To check the status of your ticket:
- Visit help.allridi.com
- Select "Check Ticket Status"
- You can filter your tickets by clicking on "Open or Pending", "All tickets" or "Resolved or closed"